EVERYBODY HAS TO HAVE SOMEBODY: PERSONAL COACHING
Coaching helps you go beyond what you can do for yourself by yourself. When you engage a coach, change is inevitable. A coach provides objective observation and constructive support, helping remove unseen barriers to performance growth. Learn to uncover who you are and go beyond how you limit yourself to what you want to become.
Personal coaching is a necessary process if you hope to go beyond yourself. When a person engages and accepts a coach, change is inevitable. You’ll discover that what was a barrier to your performance growth is removed with help from a supportive coach.
A coach can move you through what is to what you want. You’ll learn to uncover who you are by participating in a systematic approach to go beyond how you limit yourself. This experience, short and long-term, will propel you into a quantum leap.
You will learn how to:
- Understand the short and long-term effects and dynamics of personal coaching
- Give yourself knowledge and permission to go beyond what you can do for yourself
- Understand how open-ended questions open your mind
- Participate in the confrontation process without creating resentments
- Understand how coaches influence your performance
- Custom-design the incentives which will bring out peak performances